Realskiers publishes more or less weekly – sometimes more, sometimes less – email newsletters in which Jackson Hogen proffers insights, advice, actionable information and entertaining musings on all things ski.
We are told that these Newsletters, beyond our reviews, boot analyses, technical advice and massive archives, are unique and valuable and worth the modest subscription fee by themselves.
Here is a bakers' dozen of recent samples. Many more dozens of concise writings on skis, boots, technique, shopping, saving money, and including an eclectic colletcion of uniquely “Hogenic” musings, are in the Member News Archives, available to subscribers:
- Expand Your Sphere of Awarenes . . . Please!
- Is Your Gear Holding You Back?
- What Matters (and What Doesn't) - Skis
- What Makes a Great Ski?
- Are Skis Overpriced?
- Are Skis Overpriced?: Part 2
- What Matters (and What Doesn't) - Boots
- How to Judge a Boot Fit
- The Definition of Fit
- How to Ski Better in One Hour
- Buying on a Budget
- 5 Fallacies of Skiing
- Why Skiers are Better Than Everyone Else...